take a break

MY FIRST SURVEY WITH EZANCE

Hello all readers..

I was tagged again!!
sorry for the late to give my feedback!
thanks to ms ezance..
Now i want to answer all her question...
and take  a minute to share this survey

My minute survey..




My Minutes Survey

Instruction: Once you are tagged,answer all the question honestly..


Person who tagged: ezzance

Starting time: 10.30pm




Name: Azziey
Full Name: Aziey Azahar (not put the real full.. ;P)
Siblings: 9 out of 9
Eye colour: Dark Brown
Shoe size:  5 


Hair: black brown

Height: 152 cm
What are you wearing right now: Modern Kurung-.-")
Where do you live: Kuala Lumpur


Favourite number: 6 (born in June, huhu)

Favourite drink: Hot chocolate..so delicious")
Favourite month: All! (12 month a year;)
Favourite breakfast: Bread and baked bean wif scramble egg;P

= Have you ever =



Broken a bone : Never, hoping forever.. aminn.. :)

Been in a police car : I think so? :D
Fallen for a friend: Not yet..hehe
Fallen for a guy / girl in a short period of time : Always.. Yes i am (:P)
Swam in an ocean: unfortunately, able to float 5m away from beach only..
Broken someone's heart : I think so.. huhu.. sorry~ ;(
Cried when someone died : If they were closed to me.. yes..of course!
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Erm.. let me think.. 


Saved e-mail: Yes, the most important one only.. ;)

Been cheated on : Yeah.. people love to do it to me.. sobs..


= What =

Your room look like: a pleasure world ..hehe ;)
What is right beside you : Hubby.. :D
What is the last thing u ate : Chicken chopp..ummpp yummy..hee

= Ever had =

Chicken pox : Not! but i have to be careful -heat big scar on face..huh
Sore throat : Alhamdulillah, everything is ok.. ;D
Stitches: Yeah.. once due to childhood bad accident.. 
Broken nose: never n ever..!!

= Do you =



Believe in love at first sight : Depends!

Like picnic : Yes! I do..



= Who =



Who did you last yell at : Erm.. i think, my that old school friend maybe? 
(first and last most scary i've ever done.. hee)

Who was the last person you danced with: hee.. always with my luvly.... shy !
Who last made you smile : of course my luvly..(smile")

= Final Question =



What are you listening to right now?

Maher Zain song from my lappy laptop.. huhu For The Rest Of My Life..my favi song..


What did you do today?


Cooking, Watching TV, online, rest...



Are you the oldest?

Nope


Indoor or Outdoor?
What do you mean? huhu.. i love both..


= Today did you =

Talk to someone you like?


yes.. my luvly one hubby... :P



Kiss anyone?

my mr. love! :)


Sing?
No mood and energy.. :P



Talk to ex?
No it isn't!huh




Miss someone?
My adorable hubby ;D my luvly father ;D my beloved late mother :D


Eat?

Yes! but hungry already.. huhu


= Last person who =



You talked to the phone:?

my husband, i'm alone.. sad!:D


Made you cry?

Emotional


Went to the movies with?
past 2 months ago.. with luvly my hubby~



You went to the mall with?
My luvly hubby..




Who cheered you up?
hubby n Me! hee...


= Have you =



Been to Mexico?
Nope

Been to USA?
Nope too..


= Random =



Have a crush on someone?

yeah.. the bed headboard.. hu


What books are you reading right now?

Bussiness..


Best feeling in the world?
Calmness.. :)



Future kids name?
i will tell you next2 time.. ;)



Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
cannot.. allergy and afraid the germs! huhu..



What's under your bed?
my travel bag.
my old box!



Favourite sport(s)?

bowling!
rock climbing;P but not try yet..hehehe


Favourite place?
beautiful castle underwater



Who do you really hate?
crowd and mess



Do you have a job?
yes! full time workers.



What time is right now?


3.22 pm



p/s: With however long it took you to complete this, post as "My Minute Survey" 
and tagged 15 people.


Bunga
Cik Lily
Iqa
Edy
Myravea
Cacing69
Maszmadi
Emisu
Long Haffiz Long Hassanh
aku liza
Layla Yuki
Cinderlala
Ciklinn
Aleeya
Suria Amanda

2 ulasan:

  1. salam.. tq sudi jawab survey.. hee.. panjang kan? ;)

    BalasPadam
  2. Wasalam..thnks eezance..
    sy jwb pon cincai je..ade same ngn u punye opinion gak..huhu..
    panjang sgt..but i like dis..tqvm")

    BalasPadam

<orang suka komen>

My Blog List

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

take a break